Who We Are
About the Host- Wyatt Champlin
I was first exposed to integrative/functional medicine in 2012 while dealing with personal health challenges. This single practitioner would change the way I viewed patient care. Rather than addressing my symptoms with pharmaceutical drugs, we focused on nutrition, and the root cause of my symptoms. After my second visit, I was finally cleared to resume athletics since the injury happened a year and a half prior. From that day forward, I have put my personal health in the hands of integrative practitioners. I started my career with Ortho Molecular Products in 2020, and I serve as the Account Executive for the San Diego/ Palm Springs territory. Our commitment to is to transform the practice of medicine by partnering with physicians and building community. I understand that many clinicians within functional medicine may not have access to resources that can enhance their practices, so the goal is to change that by providing community with like minded clinicians.
Why You Should Join Our Community
Healthcare practitioners and clinicians, you are not alone.
Since 2014, the Functional Forum has been the place where likeminded healthcare professionals have come together to learn, build their communities and enhance patient care and practice management. As a branch of the Functional Forum, our community provides a space for functional integrative healthcare professionals from all disciplines to thrive and catalyze the transformation of medicine.
Clinicians join this community so they can meet likeminded practitioners and:
- Gain trustworthy referrals
- Expand their clinical toolboxes with exclusive resources and information
- Brainstorm with peers on patient cases
- Gain access to thought leaders in the industry
- Connect with new patients
- Learn best practices for running a modern practice
Who can become a member?
This is an inclusive community of health professionals passionate about root-cause care.
- Conventionally trained practitioners interested in functional integrative medicine
- Generalists (primary care, family medicine)
- Integrative Medicine (chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, dentists)
- Specialists (psychiatrist, pediatrician, cardiologist, etc.)
- Food focused practitioners (registered dieticians, nutritionists)
- Lifestyle medicine, precision medicine and naturopathic medicine practitioners
- Health coaches
- Medical stakeholders
- Digital health entrepreneurs
Join our community
Sponsors of Encinitas, CA Functional Forum Community
- Inspiration, community and practice management solutions
- E-learning content, programs and podcast help practitioners streamline and scale their practices
- Schedule a free concierge call with our team to learn more
- Professional-grade dietary supplement brand backed by research and results
- 170+ products for a wide range of health categories, from foundational nutrition to GI health and immune support
- Register for an account today!
We Strive to be the leading compounding pharmacy nationwide. Our Mission is to provide the highest quality medications with the best in class experience, while delivering real value at a fair price for the patient, provider, and practice.
Compounding is the art of customizing medications for patient specific needs. We focus on hormone replacement, anti-aging, urology, pediatrics, dermatology, and many other specialties.
- Leading science and technology company delivering life- transforming laboratory services
- Utilizes an integrated microarray platform that enables multiplex testing at an afforadable cost
- Offers a clinical support team and educational webinars with the industry's thought leaders